|RUN PACKAGE||5KM||10KM||Half Marathon||REGISTRATION|
|BIB + CHIP
|BIB + CHIP
|EARLYBIRD ( 07/07/2019 - 14/07/2019 )||289.000 VNĐ||589.000 VNĐ||789.000 VNĐ|
|STANDARD ( 15/07/2019 - 31/08/2019 )||389.000 VNĐ||789.000 VNĐ||989.000 VNĐ|
|LATE ( 01/09/2019 - 27/09/2019 )||489.000 VNĐ||989.000 VNĐ||1.189.000 VNĐ|
|ONSITE ( 28/09/2019 )||700.000 VNĐ||1.200.000 VNĐ||1.400.000 VNĐ|
After the success of the 2018 Hue Half Marathon, the 2019 Hue Half Marathon continues to be prepared with perfection and improvement over the previous season.
The pioneer of the Hue Half Marathon 2019 is the Hue Half Marathon 2018 - the first professional competition in Hue with thousands of participants. Because of the resounding successes, the 2019 Hue Half Marathon has attracted great attention from the jogging community, promising a useful playground, networking and community connection.
Runners at 5km distance after 5 minutes start
Special runner is holding the national flag while running along Hue Citadel, proud of Hue - Vietnam.
Runners warm-up before the race.2. Detailed information of the Hue Haft Marathon 2019 :
The Hue Half Marathon 2019 has 3 distances for everyone to register: 5-10-21 km, from professional, experienced to amateur runners.
In addition, the competition will be opened on Saturday, September 28th, 2019, with many exciting activities, preparing for a successful season is going to take place on September 29th, 2019.
The Hue Half Marathon 2019 will prove that Hue city is not only the ancient capital of Vietnam, but also a picturesque tourism destination, a sports center on the rise.
|8:00 AM – 5:00 PM||Racekit Pick - up|
|5:15 AM||21KM Starts|
|5:50 AM||10KM Starts|
|6:00 AM||Opening Ceremony|
|6:10 AM||5KM Starts|
|7:10 AM||Cut off time 5KM|
|7:50 AM||Cut off time 10KM|
|8:45 AM||Cut off time 21KM.
|8:45-9:00 AM||Award Ceremony.|
|1st Male||1.000.000 + certificate + trophy + gift 1.000.000đ||2.000.000đ+ certificate + trophy + gift 2.000.000đ||3,000,000đ;+ certificate + trophy + gift 3,000,000đ|
|1st Female||1.000.000 + certificate + trophy + gift 1.000.000đ||2.000.000đ+ certificate + trophy + gift 2.000.000đ||3,000,000đ;+ certificate + trophy + gift 3,000,000đ|
|2nd Male||500.000 + certificate + trophy + gift 500.000đ||1.000.000đ+ certificate + trophy + gift 500.000đ||2,000,000đ;+ certificate + trophy + gift1,000,000đ|
|2nd Female||500.000 + certificate + trophy + gift 500.000đ||1.000.000đ+ certificate + trophy + gift 500.000đ||2,000,000đ;+ certificate + trophy + gift 1,000,000đ|
|3rd Male||250.000đ + certificate + trophy + gift 500.000đ||500.000đ+ certificate + trophy + gift 500.000đ||1,000,000đ+ certificate + trophy + gift 1,000,000đ||3rd Female||250.000đ + certificate + trophy + gift 500.000đ||500.000đ+ certificate + trophy + gift 500.000đ||1,000,000đ certificate + trophy + gift 1,000,000đ|
|5KM (MALE- WOMEN)||10 KM (MALE- WOMEN)||21KM (MALE- WOMEN)|
|Under 10 year-old||Under 20 year-old||Under 30 year-old|
|10 - 19 year-old||20 - 29 year-old||30 - 39t year-old|
|20-29 year-old||30 - 39 year-old||40 -49 year-old|
|30-39 year-old||40 - 49 year-old||50 -59 year-old|
|40-49 year-old||50 - 59 year-old||Over 60 year-old|
|50-59 year-old||Over 60 year-old|
|Over 60 year-old|
|BIB (Chip Tag)||✔||✔|
Finisher medals will be awarded to the runners who finish the race at their respective cut off times.
1. Your confirmation email (Digital version is accepted)
2. Your personal document (ID/Birth Certificate/Resident card..)
** For race kit pick up on behalf, you will need to bring participant's confirmation email and their personal documents (ID/passport/resident card..). You also need to bring your personal document
- Please inform the organizer via email firstname.lastname@example.org in case of your late arrival that you cannot come to pick-up your race kit on January 4th, 2020.
- We will try our best to provide the chosen T-shirt size, but in case your size is not available, please choose another size.
- Please check your race kit carefully when you receive it on race kit pick up day. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your race kit or there are any goods missing after when you bring it out of race kit pickup site, we won’t be able to accept back any goods or exchange for any new ones.
- To those who join the 21 and 10-kilometer race: Medals will given when you finish the race. Did Not Finish (DNF) participants will not be eligible for the medals..
- To those who join the 5-kilometer race: online certificate and medals will be given when you finish the race.
- E-Certificate will be uploaded at least 2 weeks after the race on the result page..
- Medical care is available at certain mobile locations and the finish line.
- Water, energy drink/food is provided at certain locations along the run.
- General Info will be provided in Race Guide.
- BIB number should be pinned in front of your running shirt/singlet in a visible way.
1. I understand that jogging is a potentially risky activity to personal health. In case I recognize any personal health problem as get sick or injured before or during the competition. , I will immediately leave the competition.
2. I agree absolutely comply with all decisions of Organizers for health status and my ability to participate in the event to complete the Race safely.
3. I totally understand, anticipate and accept all risks related, including minor injuries, serious injuries, injuries caused by slipping or falling, colliding with others, weather, traffic, conditions of running roads and deaths.
4. I totally understand any risks that occur to me when participating in the competition are beyond the expectations and control of the organizers. I guarantee to take responsibility for all risks mentioned above.
5. I agree that if I need medical assistance, the Organizer will try their best to make it possible to arrange medical assistance and transportation. and I will take responsibility for paying all related costs.
6. I agree to allow the Organizer to film, take photos, broadcast, report directly or indirectly about Me and my activities during the race without paying or compensating. I agree that any image, movie or multimedia data contained in my image is an intellectual property created by the Organizer and is owned by and solely by the Organizer and is solely decided by the Organizer with the extent permitted by law.
7. I agree to allow the Organizer to use the name and personal information provided to the Organizer, the results of the Race for any legitimate purpose by the Organzer, without any payment or compensation.
8. I agree to abide by all conditions and rules of the competition and instructions of Organizers and volunteers from time to time.
9. I agree that the Organizer may change the running path from the advertised content without prior notice if this is necessary. I also understand and agree that the Organizer may cancel the Race without prior notice due to the force majeure conditions related to the weather, political activities, terrorism. In such cases, I agree and accept that I may not be refunded.
1. During the event, the entire organization area including the starting / finishing gate and races are under the management of the Organizer, the runners must comply with the rules of the tournament and the guidance of the Organizer, Non-runners cannot enter the tournament area without the permission of the Organizers.
2. Runners always keep the spirit of fair-play and respect other runners. In any situation or in a competitive situation, runners must not commit acts of intentionally obstructing or endangering other.
3. Runners are prohibited from using stimulants, drugs as well as drugs increase the feeling of excitement when running.
4. The runners must strictly abide by the Road Traffic Safety Law, instructions of the Organizers, local authorities and volunteers.
5. Long-distance running is a potentially dangerous activity if you do not exercise well and do not have enough health conditions. Runners need to know their health limits and be fully aware of having to stop physical activities before getting sick or injured.
6. . If for some reason the runners are unable to participate in the running with the required speed and distance, the time limit is 3 hours (the time calculated from the time of starting the half marathon, the runner who exceeds the specified limit will not be counted and may board the vehicle arranged by the Organizer).
7. The runner is responsible for running the right way announced by the Organizer. Understanding the track is the responsibility of the Runners. The organizers have the right to cancel the results of the runners before and after awarding the prize if they discover that the runner is not on the right track announced by the Organizer. All prizes and trophies of the contestants are responsible for giving back to Organizer in full.
8. In unfavorable weather conditions or force majeure events beyond the control of the Organizing Committee, Organizer will immediately inform participants of the causes, evidence and time of the previous Force Majeure Race. Event date. Organizer can announce the postponement of the Race and be responsible for reporting.
1. Time and place are from 8:00 to 17:00 on September 28th, 2019 at Ngo Mon Square, Hue City
2. Players must personally come to receive the kit, please bring a registration card (if you register directly) or a confirmation email (online registration) + ID card / ID when receiving the kit.
3. For athletes who register for LATE and ONSITE, the Organizer will try to arrange the size of the shirt, but may not have the size of the shirt desired by the athlete, so please confirm before registering.
4. For free participation, please come to receive the Race-Kit on time. The Organizer will cancel your participation and will not handle late receipt for any reason.
5. Checking the kit before leaving the counter, Organizer will not be responsible for lost / missing cases after receiving the kit.
1. The prizes are announced and given according to the event schedule at the event venue, the Organizers are not responsible for the winners who are not present at the venue.
2. The Organizer will announce the name of the athlete who won the prize on the stage three times, if the athlete does not accept it, the Organizers are not responsible for handling.
Complaints must be by writing, all athletes have the right to appeal and be responsible for the content of the complaint. All complaints must pay a fee of 500,000 VND/ case. All complaints will be answered in writing within 7 days of receiving the complaint.
The current Athletics Law and the 2013 rules are the final basis for resolving complaints. The decision of the arbitral tribunal is final decision.